Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Progress on Milly


So I have made some awesome progress on my Milly vest but mostly due to the fact that I've been spending allot of time travelling in the vehicle and waiting for appointments. I have the one side almost completely done and I have a picture to prove it

IMAG0071.jpgI also spent about two hours glued to the TV while knitting last night, because MasterChef Season 2 finished last night....
SPOILER ALERT
And my favourite home cook won:


















Jennifer! I was so excited. I can't believe that she made it to the final two with Adrian, my second favourite. It was awesome to watch Christian eat his words when she not only made it to the final two but won.
I'm addicted to cooking shows!
Hopefully getting off track on the knitting talk doesn't lose everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment