Monday, April 2, 2012

Month of Craft Photos 2 or Here We Go Again....

So it's that time again. We are doing another MOCP. This time I'm taking over for Andi @ Untangling Knots. She was nice enough though to make the graphic for me. If you would like to participate head over to the Flickr Group and share you photos.
 So here's the start of my MOCP 2;
Day 1: Current WIP
 So within that mess of a project bag is a little bunny I was crocheting. He turned out really cute and is picture below.
Day 2: Favorite Drink
 The drink depends on my mood but it almost always comes out of this amazing machine. I've had my tassimo for almost two years now and its amazing.
 And of course you need your EJ fix lol. Here's her cuddling with Dad on the couch again. I think its her's and Dads favorite spot
And as I mentioned before here's the little Bunny. He's adorable and my first finished Amigrumi. I'm pretty proud of him.
Pattern: Bunny Boo @ RoxyCraft
Yarn: White Cotton from Bernat (I think, the band is missing of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment