Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10: Your Craft Bag

So today's photo is of your craft bag. Mine is actually a scrapbooking bag that I picked up a few years ago when I was selling supplies. It has tons of little pockets perfect for needles and notions. There's even a divider in the back that's supposed to be for paper but works perfect for keeping your patterns and straight needles from getting in the way. The flap is a square that zips up all around and actually has a pocket in it that I keep my needle sizer in. The back has another pocket good for a pad of paper and there are huge pockets on the sides that are the perfect size for DPN's
But I also have to show you the picture I took yesterday for today's photo
I had a little bit of an issue reading yesterday. I read the MOCP list five times and instead of seeing bag I seen blog. So here I am with my blog :D I really need to start wearing my glasses again or something. So there's a little bonus of behind the scenes of me planning what to write today.

And then because it's Friday here's my entry for FO Friday.....
EJ's car seat blanket (yes it's crochet) my first time doing it. I'm very proud of this blankie. It works great but I couldn't get a picture of her in it because we haven't left the house since it was done. I know that sounds horrible but that's the life of a farm wife :D

Check out the other entries in Tami's Amis & Other Creations FO Friday by clicking the link below

2 comments:

  1. The blanket looks awesome! And love the behind the scene photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. I'm a beginner in crochet too so I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do.

    ReplyDelete